Air Talent in SE Oklahoma Looking To Get Back On Terrestrial Airwaves

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
johnnyglobal

Air Talent in SE Oklahoma Looking To Get Back On Terrestrial Airwaves

Post by johnnyglobal » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Dear Program Director,

First of all, my name is “Big John” Horton and I live in Poteau, OK. I’m a pretty talented guy who’s looking for a full-time on-air position. I’ve been in Country for my career, but I am interested in doing Rock or even do a little Talk Radio. I am passionate about Radio, can bring ideas to the table, love working on imaging and production, and want to be a part of the team. Not be apart from the team. My philosophy is simple: “Actions speak louder than words + Do what I say I’m going to do = Kicking the butt of those in the way.” I have next to no ego, competitive, my imaging and my production skills are really good, I’m a quick learner, and I am HUNGRY FOR KNOWLEDGE. Hoping to own an AM/FM station one day soon. If you need a voice guy, let’s talk. I am a certified Storm Spotter with my Technicians License (Ham Radio – KF5UUV), a Public Notary for the state of Oklahoma, a member of the Le Flore County Communications Support Team (LC-CST) along with the Oklahoma Medical Reserve Corps (OKMRC) – chapter #1987, the ring announcer for TWO wrestling organizations: S.A.W. & E.T.C.W. AND to top it all off, I have my own online radio station called “TBJS Radio Network” (www.tbjsradio.com) where I am heard weekdays 10am to 2pm CDT! I guess you could call me the total package and it would be good to catch me while I am on my way up. Visit my website at www.thebigjohnshow.com/resume for more details. With all this said, ask yourself this question: what can I do when I’m employed by YOU? Just look at my resume and listen to my air-check so that I may be considered for an on-air position that you may have now or in the near future. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] and my phone number is (918) 839-0972. Willing to re-locate if the gig is worth it. I hope to hear from you soon. I can do Voice Tracking, Production, and Imaging from my home right now if you give me a chance! Guys, I'm worth it. Give me a call!

Sincerely,
“Big John” Horton